Exploring the Excellency of Knowing God
The Apostle Paul stated in Philippians 3:8, “I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord.” Pursuing intimacy with God was his highest priority and determined purpose.
Paul knew and revealed an important reality, discovering the ultimate purpose of Christianity begins with understanding it is a relationship, not a religion. But moving from ritual to relationship is a challenging concept to most people.
How can you becoming intimate with someone you can’t see or touch? How do I fellowship with the creator of the universe? In this five-message series by Mac Hammond, you’ll find out the answer to these questions and much more as you discover:
- The priority and purpose of intimacy
- How we can begin to pursue intimacy with God
- The parallels between intimacy in marriage and intimacy with God
- The major barriers to intimacy and how to remove them
- Steps to positioning ourselves to access the heart of God
Leave religious ritual behind and start your journey toward a deeper relationship with your Heavenly Father, by listening and applying the principles taught in this inspiring series of messages. Yes it’s time to begin your… pursuit of intimacy!