How to Find, Fulfill, and Finish God’s Plan for Your LifeDownload
Contrary to some religious teaching, God wants you to live the “good” life. In fact, Paul tells us in Ephesians 2:10 that God has already prepared a “course” for each of us that will lead to the “good” life.
How do you find your “course”? How do you fulfill what He has called you to do? How can you know that you are doing the right thing? Mac Hammond answers these questions and more in this 5-CD series.
In this insightful series, you will learn:
- How to find your “course” in life
- How you can know you’re “on course”
- Where the faith battle for your “course” is fought
- How to activate the Holy Spirit’s ministry of guidance in your life
- The four major contributors to being a finisher of your “course”
No longer do you need to be distracted or uncertain as to what course your life should take. Get this series today, and find out how you can find, fulfill, and finish God’s unique and exciting plan for you.